In Case of Emergency
What constitutes an emergency:
• The death, arrest or serious injury/illness of an American citizen;
• When an American citizen is a victim of serious crime;
• The loss or theft of a U.S. passport and travel is scheduled within the next five business days.
What does not constitute an emergency:
• Any enquiry about non-immigrant or immigrant visas, including green cards and naturalization;
• Routine passport or citizenship questions;
• Enquiries about notarial services, Social Security, Veterans Affairs or taxation.
In the event of an emergency involving an American citizen, please phone the following number 21 49 0723.
For Non-Emergency Issues Please see our General Contact Page.